Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Upgrading to Digital

Upgrading to Digital

myself@myplace.com

I want to upgrade to digital. I am still using and obsolete analog
penis when I have sex. I'd like to replace it with a modern digital
model. Has anyone done this? Is it painful? Costly? Are there any
side effects or dangers? Do they make a model with a remote control,
or better yet, one that can be controlled over the internet so I can
screw a woman while I'm at work?

I heard about these at the bar last night on new years even and I want
to get me one of them.

Wang

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> I want to upgrade to digital. I am still using and obsolete analog
> penis when I have sex. I'd like to replace it with a modern digital
> model. Has anyone done this? Is it painful? Costly? Are there any
> side effects or dangers? Do they make a model with a remote control,
> or better yet, one that can be controlled over the internet so I can
> screw a woman while I'm at work?
>
> I heard about these at the bar last night on new years even and I want
> to get me one of them.

When cleaning, just don't wipe in circular motions. Rub from in to out.

Wang

Richard C.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to upgrade to digital. I am still using and obsolete analog
> penis when I have sex. I'd like to replace it with a modern digital
> model. Has anyone done this? Is it painful? Costly? Are there any
> side effects or dangers? Do they make a model with a remote control,
> or better yet, one that can be controlled over the internet so I can
> screw a woman while I'm at work?
>
> I heard about these at the bar last night on new years even and I want
> to get me one of them.

============================
You have to get rid of your old one first.
Cut it off and throw it away.

Roy L. Fuchs

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:07:00 -0800, "Richard C."
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I want to upgrade to digital. I am still using and obsolete analog
>> penis when I have sex. I'd like to replace it with a modern digital
>> model. Has anyone done this? Is it painful? Costly? Are there any
>> side effects or dangers? Do they make a model with a remote control,
>> or better yet, one that can be controlled over the internet so I can
>> screw a woman while I'm at work?
>>
>> I heard about these at the bar last night on new years even and I want
>> to get me one of them.

>You have to get rid of your old one first.
>Cut it off and throw it away.

Be sure to rent a DV camera and "film" the whack job.

upgrading from analog to digital - less wide-angle kris.vandevijver@gmail.com Digital Photography 12 03-17-2006 03:42 AM
Upgrading to digital Trevor Digital Photography 4 02-13-2006 09:37 PM
Video card Upgrading Poppn Hardware 15 07-09-2005 04:25 AM
Upgrading from Epic: GR1 vs Film SLR vs Digital? Newbie Digital Photography 4 07-28-2004 12:57 AM

Advertisments