Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HELP needed with recorder that want play on all Players

HELP needed with recorder that want play on all Players

terry75115@yahoo.com

I just bought a DVD Recorder from Radio Shack and it works great.
The problem I'm having is when I want to play the recorded DVD's on a
different player, sometimes they play and sometimes they don't.
If the DVD Player is a internal computer player, it works fine.
If the DVD Player is connected externally to the computer, it works
fine.
If the DVD Player is a 360 XBox, it works fine.
If the DVD Player is connected to a TV, like mine does in the den, then
it will not play or be recognized.
Same thing happens over at by brother's house.
What's going on?

If I'm making a DVD from VHS tapes for my relatives I don't want to
have to test their players first.

Terry in Texas