Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 'cyclic redundancy check'

'cyclic redundancy check'

UN

Some large video files on my DVD-disc may be played to the middle of the
file, but then the action freezes and stops. When trying to copy the files I
get the 'cyclic redundancy check' error. Have made those file myself. Is
there a way to save at least the half of the file? The R-Studio is not able
to read the files.

unclejr

UN wrote:
> Some large video files on my DVD-disc may be played to the middle of the
> file, but then the action freezes and stops. When trying to copy the files I
> get the 'cyclic redundancy check' error. Have made those file myself. Is
> there a way to save at least the half of the file? The R-Studio is not able
> to read the files.

Try CDCheck (it works on DVDs, too, and it's free):

<http://www.elpros.si/CDCheck/>

You're welcome,

-Junior