Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Outlook

Outlook

Charles Norton

I am a new user to Outlook. I am attempting to organize a
calendar of events for my Church but if I put more than 6
events on the calendar at the same time, some of them do
now show up to be viewed. If I go to find for a search
it'll locate it but it's not viewable. Is there a limit
to this? Can it be altered?

Also, I am trying to create a form that folks can access
to send me to make a room reservation. I go to design and
design it, then publicize and all that but when I send it,
it comes out blank.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Charles