Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Foreign dvd dealers

Foreign dvd dealers

Aaron Snyder

Hi, does anyone know of a good place on the net that sells hard to find
foriegn films? I have a title I'm looking for that I can't find anywhere.
Thanks!

DVDfanatico

If you have a multiregion DVD player you can go to
http://www.worldwidedvdforums.com/forum25.html

DVDfanatico
www.KnightLanguages.com
The Foreign Language Supersite including Bibles, Masses, Holy Rosaries
and Prayers