Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Somemore news on the "Lost Highway" front...

Somemore news on the "Lost Highway" front...

The Man With No Name

Seems there's a 2-Disk Special-Edition release in the UK scheduled for
February (no details yet, but presumably the same specs. as the French
release)

Some bad news, though; DVDBeaver has a review of the new French "High
Definition" transfer, and it is, by most standards, 'good,' but by Lynch
standards; *very* disappointing.

pauLL

Just received my French "Lost Highway" plus 2 disc Raging Bull (yay! 16:9
transfer) from Amazon Fr.

Haven't watched it yet as it's a Xmas pressie but the
packaging is gorgeous and chunky. It has some hologram type effect on the
cover that changes as you tilt the packaging back and forth. A David Lynch
fan would definitely appreciate it.

I think it has a booklet inside too judging by the chunky box. Better start
learning to read French..

Damon

pauLL wrote:
> Just received my French "Lost Highway" plus 2 disc Raging Bull (yay! 16:9
> transfer) from Amazon Fr.
>
> Haven't watched it yet as it's a Xmas pressie but the
> packaging is gorgeous and chunky. It has some hologram type effect on the
> cover that changes as you tilt the packaging back and forth. A David Lynch
> fan would definitely appreciate it.
>
> I think it has a booklet inside too judging by the chunky box. Better start
> learning to read French..

I read on IMDB that Lost Highway was the last film in which Richard
Pryor appeared.
Nice timing for special re-release

Damon