Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVDsoon is history.........

DVDsoon is history.........

Allan

Dear Client;

It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
closure
of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
DVDSoon.com.

The assets of DVDSoon.com have been taken by Canadian
Distribution Services which means the site will remain open and all
activities will be maintained. Therefore all pending orders will be
honored.

Unfortunately all operations that were suspended and were the
responsibility of 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc will not be honored. These
operations include credits, refunds, replacement requests, and
Fidelity
iPoints.

If you wish to obtain more information please send your questions to:

9086 - 8316 Québec Inc.
1001, Boul. Montarville #75023
Boucherville Québec
J4B 7Z2

We thank you for your support and your comprehension.

The Administration,

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Stephen Clark

"Allan" <Spamstillsucks@buffyandkantica22arestillbrianlamb .org> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Client;
>
> It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
> closure
> of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
> DVDSoon.com.
>
> The assets of DVDSoon.com have been taken by Canadian
> Distribution Services which means the site will remain open and all
> activities will be maintained. Therefore all pending orders will be
> honored.
>
> Unfortunately all operations that were suspended and were the
> responsibility of 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc will not be honored. These
> operations include credits, refunds, replacement requests, and
> Fidelity
> iPoints.
>
> If you wish to obtain more information please send your questions to:
>
> 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc.
> 1001, Boul. Montarville #75023
> Boucherville Québec
> J4B 7Z2
>
> We thank you for your support and your comprehension.
>
> The Administration,

Not sad, my one and only shopping experience with them led me to contact my
credit card company and get a refund via them rather than DVDSoon (or
DVDsoon ish/never).

FAQmeister

"Allan" <Spamstillsucks@buffyandkantica22arestillbrianlamb .org> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Dear Client;
>
> It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
> closure
> of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
> DVDSoon.com.

Yay!

Long overdue.

--
Señor De Nada

shinner

Allan <Spamstillsucks@buffyandkantica22arestillbrianlamb .org> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Dear Client;
>
> It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
> closure
> of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
> DVDSoon.com.

yeeehawwwww