Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix does not have Law & Order 4th season

Netflix does not have Law & Order 4th season

N/A

The 4th season of Law & Order came out today, but so far Netflix does
not even list it in their inventory. Also, I would love to be able to
watch an entire season of the original Twlight Zone, but alas ..
Netflix does not even carry them. They only have selected eps on dvd.

Does this mean I'm going to have to dump netflix and go to blockbuster
mail order? Or use both?

GRRR

Derek Janssen

N/A wrote:

> Also, I would love to be able to
> watch an entire season of the original Twlight Zone, but alas ..

....Alas, Netflix rarely bothers to upgrade new special-edition releases,
and thinks that we'll be perfectly satisfied with those 47 primeval
"pre-Definitive" Panasonic 4-ep. disks our grandfathers used to watch.

(You can request that they upgrade THIS one, but hey, it's not like *I*
didn't try to get through.)

Derek Janssen