Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Another milestone off the wish lists:

Another milestone off the wish lists:

Derek Janssen

Never fails--
The *minute* I finally get around to putting my old "A Boy Named Charlie
Brown" tape on DVD-R, in group fan-despair of Paramount ever digging it up:

http://www.dvdtoons.com/news/875

Derek Janssen

Geekza

I'm right there with you. Got a fantastic rip of the PAL release off of
the web and converted it to an NTSC dvd just a week or so ago. So glad to
see it getting a legit release. The PAL transfer was stunning!

Brian

Derek Janssen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:QvOjf.10036$(E-Mail Removed):