Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Clean Spyware Infection

Clean Spyware Infection

=?Utf-8?B?RWxNZWpvcg==?=

Have you ever downloaded music or pictures online?
When you surf online, do you get pop up ads?
If so, there's a 94% chance your PC is infected with potentially harmful SpyWare!
Click—or paste in your browser’s address window— the link below to learn how to scan your PC ABSOLUTELY FREE and see for yourself whether you are infected!

http://hop.clickbank.net/?elmejor106/trekblue8

Produced by VeriSign Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN). VeriSign delivers critical infrastructure services that make the Internet and telecommunications networks more intelligent, reliable, and secure.