Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD with Dolby Digital Train trailer?

DVD with Dolby Digital Train trailer?

joe@blow.com

Hi,

Could someone tell me which dvd movies were released with the dolby
train trailer?

Thanks!

Joe

Bratboy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Could someone tell me which dvd movies were released with the dolby
> train trailer?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joe

Can't recall off hand but had some links to a cpl sites with VOB's of some
of the intros http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do...s/trailers.php &
http://www.dvdloc8.com/list_dvd_clip.php .

joe@blow.com

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:35:02 -0700, "Bratboy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could someone tell me which dvd movies were released with the dolby
>> train trailer?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Joe

>Can't recall off hand but had some links to a cpl sites with VOB's of some
>of the intros http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do...s/trailers.php &
>http://www.dvdloc8.com/list_dvd_clip.php .

Yeah, I had seen those. Thanks.

Dolby Digital sound from DVD via SPDIF Rich Wilson Computer Support 7 01-25-2006 07:38 AM
neoDVD Dolby Digital Plug In DVD Video 1 12-24-2004 12:12 AM
Dolby Digital / DTS With creative Inspire digital 5700 and Audigy platnunim pro 2 Phill Hudson Computer Support 1 10-31-2004 11:08 PM
Dolby Digital problems Dan W DVD Video 1 10-05-2004 10:50 AM
DVDs with Dolby Digital intro? Grand Inquisitor DVD Video 4 03-01-2004 09:27 PM

Advertisments