Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > How can I configure DNS in win2000Server on my standalone PC

How can I configure DNS in win2000Server on my standalone PC

Raza Rizvi

I had 2 computers. 1 running 2000server and 2nd win98. I
want to configure DNS on my 1st PC. How can I do that,
even 1st PC is not connected with other PC at the movement.

"Wizard ask for DNS name, I gave there e.g people.com but
its generate error for looking this address, that DNS not
found what should I do "

Sincearly,
A student