Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd menu on cloned disc

dvd menu on cloned disc

Pavel Ferenc

dvd menu on cloned disc
hello,
my problems is: after I record a TV broadcasting with my standalone dvd
recorder onto a DVD-RW (in DVD-V mode) disc I copy the disc on my PC
using clone DVD. When I load this copy back to the player, it does play,
but I cannot see any title menus and navigate. Can you tell me, what the
problem is? The reason why I do this (or would like to) is that I cannot
know if the stuff I am going to record is worth keeping and dont feel
like wasting discs.
thanks for any help
Pavel