Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > what is a rar.file ??

what is a rar.file ??

Conrad Z

Hi... Thanks for looking in... What is a .rar file & how can I play it?
Do I need to convert it to something else to play on
Media,QuickTime,Real,DivX, or Winamp??

Biz

What do you know, 1st link in google...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=what+is+a+rar+file

"Conrad Z" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi... Thanks for looking in... What is a .rar file & how can I play it?
> Do I need to convert it to something else to play on
> Media,QuickTime,Real,DivX, or Winamp??

jayembee

"Conrad Z" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi... Thanks for looking in... What is a .rar file & how can I play it?
> Do I need to convert it to something else to play on
> Media,QuickTime,Real,DivX, or Winamp??

http://www.timdoc.com

-- jayembee