Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > SW: ROTS question

SW: ROTS question

Dick Sidbury

When I saw the movie in the theater I was very disappointed. I finally
got around to watching the DVD yesterday and I wasn't as disappointed.
Anyhow, were my expectations that much lower going in or did George
"improve" it between the theatrical release and the DVD release?

dick

Scott Streeter

Dick Sidbury <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> When I saw the movie in the theater I was very disappointed. I
> finally got around to watching the DVD yesterday and I wasn't as
> disappointed. Anyhow, were my expectations that much lower going in or
> did George "improve" it between the theatrical release and the DVD
> release?

Nothing is different on the DVD so your expectations must be lower.

--
Scott Streeter
http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

Mark W

"Dick Sidbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I saw the movie in the theater I was very disappointed. I finally
> got around to watching the DVD yesterday and I wasn't as disappointed.
> Anyhow, were my expectations that much lower going in or did George
> "improve" it between the theatrical release and the DVD release?
>
> dick

That is, like, so true! Star Wars ROTS!! Because, it does. It's putrid.

Jordan

It's nowhere near as bad as Phantom and I'd argue it's even better than
Jedi.

I think Clones is under-rated too, but you have to have a love of old
Ray Harryhausen movies to fully appreciate it.

- Jordan