Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FANTASY ISLAND DVD coming

FANTASY ISLAND DVD coming

Goro

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...s=dvd&v=glance

I think I'm excited but I'm not sure. I used to watch that Saturday
night lineup of LOVE BOAT and FANTASY ISLAND when I was in mid school
but I've not seen an episode since. IIRC Mr Roarke was more ironic and
borderline evil in the beginning, but became more like Christ towards
the end (even battling Satan played by Roddy McDowell?).

I'm hoping that Hollywood video gets this for rent...

-goro-