Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Swamp Thing. Any Fanz. :-DVD

Swamp Thing. Any Fanz. :-DVD

James Cortez Jr.

Hi Dvders.,

Is there any fanz out there who love this
fun comic book movie directed and written by Wes Craven (Director of
Scream Trilogy, Nightmare On Elm St 1 and 7 and RedEye.).

You love rubber suit heroes,a love intrest with talk tough,act tough and
with big
breasts (Adrienne Barbeau),a pre-"
Twin Peaks" Ray Wise with a dash of
Beauty and the Beast and lots of silly fun.
This one for you if can't get enough of
"Batman Begins" (Another DC comic book movie.).

Try to find this long lost and other DC
comic book movie. Too bad they didn't
give this the special edition treatment!
A truly cult classic. Hey New Line I hear
your looking for a director for "Iron Man".
Who knows what Wes Craven can do
with it!

"There goes the neighborhood."-from
"Swamp Thing".
Jr.Cortez/Nov.2nd,2005/Wednesday

Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

:-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

Black Locust

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (James Cortez Jr.) wrote:

> Hey New Line I hear your looking for a director for "Iron Man".
> Who knows what Wes Craven can do with it!

Hopefully it's more than what he was able to do with "Cursed."

Tarkus

On 11/2/2005 5:27:42 PM, Black Locust wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) (James Cortez Jr.) wrote:
>
>> Hey New Line I hear your looking for a director for "Iron Man".
>> Who knows what Wes Craven can do with it!

> Hopefully it's more than what he was able to do with "Cursed."

I just hope Ozzy Osbourne is going to be the lead.
--
"I'm dying, how are you?"

Now playing: "Ozzy Osbourne - All The Young Dudes"

Anyone hear anything on "Swamp Thing" reissue? tabernacle2002@hotmail.com DVD Video 0 07-23-2005 02:00 AM
How can I tell if my DVD of 'Swamp Thing' is the recalled version? The Video Poker King DVD Video 2 05-27-2005 02:09 AM
Swamp Fox Disney Q? Bret81C DVD Video 0 12-11-2004 04:19 AM
Nikon F3 dunked in Okeefenokee Swamp Munchausen Digital Photography 1 04-29-2004 11:12 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: BARBIE OF SWAN LAKE, THE RETURN OF SWAMP THING, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 11-22-2003 10:04 AM

Advertisments