Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Batman Returns Commentary

Batman Returns Commentary

Stewart

Has anyone bought the Batman Anthology from region 1 yet????
Do you know if Batman Returns has the commentary on it???
The region 2 edition apparantly doesn't even though it's listed on the
packaging. Don't want to order the US version if it's the same.....
Thanks

P Pron

Stewart wrote:
|| Has anyone bought the Batman Anthology from region 1 yet????
|| Do you know if Batman Returns has the commentary on it???
|| The region 2 edition apparantly doesn't even though it's listed on
|| the packaging. Don't want to order the US version if it's the
|| same..... Thanks

I haven't bought it, but http://www.dvdreview.com/reviews/pages/2079.shtml
specifically comments on the Tim Burton commentary....

hth
paul

Stewart

Cheers. was hoping this was only a R2 error

"P Pron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Stewart wrote:
> || Has anyone bought the Batman Anthology from region 1 yet????
> || Do you know if Batman Returns has the commentary on it???
> || The region 2 edition apparantly doesn't even though it's listed on
> || the packaging. Don't want to order the US version if it's the
> || same..... Thanks
>

> I haven't bought it, but http://www.dvdreview.com/reviews/pages/2079.shtml
> specifically comments on the Tim Burton commentary....
>
> hth
> paul

un fake di Alberto

P Pron <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I haven't bought it, but http://www.dvdreview.com/reviews/pages/2079.shtml
> specifically comments on the Tim Burton commentary....

Saying this:

Tim Burton has provided a commentary track for the movie and he engages
listeners in many aspects of the production, including the technical
challenges – remember that there were no digital special effects in
those days - as well as his cast.

I haven't listened to this one yet, but it's got to be better than
Burton's commentary on Sleepy Hollow. Love the guy, but I always felt
his commentaries left a lot to be desired.
--
UFV:La tigre e la neve/The Interpreter/Nella mischia(VHS)
Kontroll/Driving Miss Daisy(DVD)/La damigella d'onore/Good