Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > RCA DRC8312N - VHS to DVD Recorder

RCA DRC8312N - VHS to DVD Recorder

Rob

Saw this in the sales flyer for Target @ $249 - does anyone have any
experience on this one? I have some VHS tapes made from old home movies
that I would like to transfer easily to DVD. I found two user reviews on
this unit - one person loved it and the other said it stopped working after
making two DVDs. Thanks for any info you can give me.