Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > studying mcse in new way

studying mcse in new way

wongh

mcse exams were so hard to pass...now has become easy
..allitcertkiller.com study guides has provided the original exam
questions with detailed explanation.When i did my WinNT track then this
type of help was not available.Thank god now i have no tension...win2k
certified lllalalal

wongh
Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

Urban-Dragon

Sorry I have to speak my mind on this one.. Those "Brain Dumps" are
great for someone that is already in the field and are looking to
update their certs but I am sorry you are not going to be able to do
any of the tasks you will need to do if you only study for 12 hours to
pass an exam. A certification can only get you a job. it cant do the
work for you.

I say this to all that are trying to get any kind of certification.
STUDY... And put into practice what you learn. Setup a couple of old
boxes that you can "play" with to test theories and just practice on.
Because if you cant do what the cert says you can do then you are going
to find yourself out of a job and make it harder on others that
actually know how and have the same certification.

A Paper certification means nothing without the knowledge behind it.

Urban-Dragon
Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

....Checked it out and I'd rather spend the little bit on
money that I have on books than some braindump!