Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD and CD recorder all in one-exits?

DVD and CD recorder all in one-exits?

Roy Tony

New here,

I noticed DVD recorders popping up at electronic stores (such as Future
Shop) lately. But none I've seen burn both DVDs and audio CDs.

And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
all-in-one (without a computer).

--
Tony

Snuffy@WhiskeyJug.com

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:16:28 +0000 (UTC), Roy Tony <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>New here,
>
>I noticed DVD recorders popping up at electronic stores (such as Future
>Shop) lately. But none I've seen burn both DVDs and audio CDs.
>
>And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
>all-in-one (without a computer).

Monday I bought a Sony DRU-810A from Best Buy (on sale for $49.95)
which does both DVD and CDs.

Kimba W. Lion

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
>>all-in-one (without a computer).

>Monday I bought a Sony DRU-810A from Best Buy (on sale for $49.95)
>which does both DVD and CDs.

That's a computer drive.

littlejoeflub@yahoo.com

Roy Tony wrote:
> New here,
>
> I noticed DVD recorders popping up at electronic stores (such as Future
> Shop) lately. But none I've seen burn both DVDs and audio CDs.
>
> And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
> all-in-one (without a computer).
>
> --
> Tony
> (E-Mail Removed)

I don't know of a DVD recorder but the Terapin can do audio cds in
addition to vcds.