Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Sin City

Sin City

CheckeredFlag

I watched Jessica on Dark Angel, but hadn't seen her in the movie "Sin
City". Unless it is a must see type movie, I normally wait to rent it
rather then going to the movies. Well I finally got around to watching
Sin City and loved it. I never read the comic, but still enjoyed it.
The visuals are amazing and a lot of great performances. So if you
haven't seen it yet, check it out at
http://www.cinemanow.com/1,0,5,,0,0,....htm?affid=534