Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > MMM Commentaries - Fan-Made DVD Commentaries

MMM Commentaries - Fan-Made DVD Commentaries

MMM Commentaries

MMM Commentaries is dedicated to providing fan-made alternate DVD
commentaries for your favourite tv and film.

So far MMM Commentaries has commented on for your listening pleasure:

Star Wars - Attack of The Clones
Star Trek - Wrath of Khan

Doctor Who
Five Doctors
Telemovie
Talons of Weng Chiang
Caves of Androzani

All these commentaries can be accessed from our website

www.mmmcommentaries.com

Also on this site are podcasts from the MMM Commentary team. Each
podcast is recorded right after a commentary session. We have a bit
of a natter about all things sci-fi.

You can access our commentaries and podcasts from the website or from
our xml feed

http://www.mmmcommentaries.com/mmmcommentaries.xml

You are encouraged to leave your comments on our forum - you do not
need to sign up to leave a comment. We would love to hear from you.