Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > FrontPage Certs

FrontPage Certs

A florida based company called netwin is now offering
MOUS certs for FrontPage 2000. See below. This is the
first time I have ever heard of it. I can find nothing
on this cert on the microsoft websites. Can anyone say
for sure if this is legit?

BTW I popped this question to the FP group and was
greeted with stunned silence.

http://netwind.com/html/frontpage_2000__mous_.html

Davin Mickelson

They are selling study materials for the Microsoft MOUS exams. They state at
the bottom that the exams are actually offered through Microsoft. They
cannot offer certs, just training materials. They have a link to Mathew
Lesko's "Get free stuff" web site at the bottom of the page. Ha, ha.

I passed the FrontPage 98 exam (70-055) a few years ago but it has since
been retired long ago. I could find no current FrontPage exams available for
MOUS or MOS on Microsoft's traincert web site.
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

I wouldn't buy anything from these guys without a proper referral from one
of there existing customers or a free sample. There is better training
materials out there - like books.

Good luck,
Davin Mickelson
MCSD.NET, MCSA

news:023a01c3a195$3cc3cd90$(E-Mail Removed)...