Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Batman Vs. Dracula Deluxe Set

Batman Vs. Dracula Deluxe Set

Aaron J. Bossig

Hi all

It was awesome having so many Batman-related titles being released on
October 18th... I pre-ordered all of them on Amazon. Today I got an
e-mail saying that the Batman Vs. Dracula disc, which includes the
action figures, is delayed until November. This sucks if true, I don't
want to wait that long to get my stuff (I combined shipping for extra
savings). I then checked with other retailers online, and some list the
date as being 10/18, while others have changed it to 11/22. Strangely,
the movie-only release is unaffected.

Does anyone know why this happened? If it's anything other than a weird
glitch, I plan on taking BatsvDrac out of my order, just to get the
rest of the discs next week.

Thanks in advance.

--

Aaron J. Bossig