Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New DVD: Cabinet of Doctor Caligari - Remastered with a new soundtrack

New DVD: Cabinet of Doctor Caligari - Remastered with a new soundtrack

Tarab

Lowbudget Records is proud to announce the availability of a new
remastered version of "The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari" in DVD format.
"The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari" (1919, Germany) has been edited by Doctor
X (Tim Casey) and a great soundtrack has been added by Hayim Kobi.
We've replaced the title cards with subtitles and we've fixed a lot of
the jumpiness of the existing prints of this classic. The sound track
uses electronic samples and computer sound shaping techniques to
enhance the mood of each scene with sonic textures and melodies.

If you are interested in learning more about the film and purchasing
it, details about the film and a trailer in QuickTime format are
available at LowBudget Record's website:
http://www.lowbudgetrecords.com/