Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Help with movie trailers on DVDs

Help with movie trailers on DVDs

Jeffman316

Hey there.

Can anyone tell me if there is a site that lists the trailers that are
included on some DVDs? I hate when one of my favorite movies is released
on DVD and the trailer is missing.

I bought High Tension and the trailer is not on the DVD. I do know that
there was a trailer for it on the Best Buy bonus DVD that came with Saw.

Is there a resource to help find such trailers?

Thanks!
Jeffrey