Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Massive 'Rush' DVD on the way....

Massive 'Rush' DVD on the way....

Allan

http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Relea...y/rush_r30.htm

"Sanctuary Visual Entertainment in association with Anthem Film &
Television are pleased to announce the follow-up to 2003's
internationally successful and top selling RUSH DVD "RUSH in Rio",
with "RUSH - R30" - the definitive live in-concert rock'n'roll DVD
extravaganza."

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

howie feltersnatch

and i am cumming in my shrts just waiting on it too, the extras are supoib.

8 songs missing though
"Allan" <(E-Mail Removed) t> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Relea...y/rush_r30.htm
>
> "Sanctuary Visual Entertainment in association with Anthem Film &
> Television are pleased to announce the follow-up to 2003's
> internationally successful and top selling RUSH DVD "RUSH in Rio",
> with "RUSH - R30" - the definitive live in-concert rock'n'roll DVD
> extravaganza."
>

> "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game
> because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable
> from
> -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free
> time."
> - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Allan

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:33:10 +0100, "howie feltersnatch"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>and i am cumming in my shrts just waiting on it too, the extras are supoib.
>
>8 songs missing though

It's great to have those extra's in DVD quality... missing 8 songs?
Bloody hell why don't folks just release complete shows. They wonder
why folks collect boots!

Shot in HD.... hmmm... I see a HD release in the future.

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

howie feltersnatch

the 8 songs cut are songs that are on rio dvd and didn`t want to make it
"samey", even by tor is missing etc which is terrible, but the
extras....don`t start me on the extras...can`t wait.

"Allan" <Spamstillsucks@buffyandkantica22arestillbrianlamb .org> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...