Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 Layer Breaks at cut points

TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 Layer Breaks at cut points

Paul

I'm editing a mpg to make a DVD. I started with TMPGEnc Mpeg Editor
but the results would have the auidio and video out of sync. I then
tried DVD Author 1.6 and every time I make a cut it inserts a layer
break (as seen in IFOEdit on the final project). All these layer
breaks cause big problems with other editing tools.

It didn't used to do thia either, but I can't find a setting to prevent
it. Re-installing didn't help with either program.

Can anyone shed some light on this?