Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > images look wider in dvd

images look wider in dvd

antispam1@golfvalleyhomes.com

Im making movies for dvd from still images (slideshows with music and
transitions), and have verified that when seeing them in the TV the
images look slightly wider (a 5%); but it only happens in the TV,
because if I see the dvd in my computer the proportion is correct. I
have tried several video edition programs and with all it happens the
same. At the moment the only solution that is happened to me is to
narrow a 5% with photoshop the images before importing them in the
video edition program, but Id be thankful if somebody has idea of
what can be failing in my dvd and can explaine it to me.
Jose.