Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Convert flash files to DVD

Convert flash files to DVD

Hamlin

Many people ask for software convert flash files to DVD, here it is.
www.flash-on-tv.com
Enjoy!

Victory Victory is offline
Junior Member

That's cool!
And I also know Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO. It converts swf/flv to video movie AVI, mpeg files, mp4, ASF/WMV, etc... That's very easy.

Shanks Shanks is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory
That's cool!
And I also know Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO. It converts swf/flv to video movie AVI, mpeg files, mp4, ASF/WMV, etc... That's very easy.
Yeah! I like too!
I convert Flash to DVD and than show it on TV for my friend! LoL!

anna_anna anna_anna is offline
Junior Member

What a convert MPEG TO flash files?

http://www.flashconverter.net/mpeg-to-flash/

Flash converter Amor SWF to Video Converter is a powerful utility that supports to convert Macromedia Flash SWF files to MPEG AVI or VCD SVCD DVD compatible MPEG files including movie clips, action scripts and audio in the Flash movies.

pavgater01 pavgater01 is offline
Junior Member

This tool can meet your needs: Aunsoft SWF Converter.
You can use it to convert flash movies/swf files to VOB or MPEG.
It realizes converting interactive SWF to MPEG video completely. With it, you are able to edit the SWF file by adding watermark, cropping the area and trimming your favorite part.

After converting, use a free DVD Burning software such as Burn4Free to burn the output videos to DVD.

blueangle blueangle is offline
Junior Member

Wondershare FlashOnTV is a professional Flash to DVD burner designed for users who want to convert FLV to DVD, convert SWF to DVD and put their Flash files on DVD discs.

komelong komelong is offline
Junior Member

i benefit most from iwisoft swf to video converter for that conversion, good one!

daisyblue daisyblue is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlin
Many people ask for software convert flash files to DVD, here it is.
w ww.flash-on-tv.com
Enjoy!
I tried it. It is really helpful for my flash videos. Thanks a lot.

Second Roshan Second Roshan is offline
Junior Member

Flash to Video Encoder mentioned above works great, but this is for windows only. If you're on Mac OS, try macvide flashvideo converter as well.