Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Antonioni's THE PASSENGER on DVD - Any Info??

Antonioni's THE PASSENGER on DVD - Any Info??

I just read an article on page E20 of the Friday 10/07/2005 issue of
the New York Times that Antonioni's THE PASSENGER will be re-released
in theaters on 10/28/2005 and then on DVD after that. It makes no
mention of who is doing the DVD, and I cannot find any info about it
online. Jack Nicholson owns the film - he bought it from MGM some time
ago.

Does anyone have any info?

Thank you,
JS

dep1353@yahoo.com

dep1353@yahoo.com

Sony Pictures Classics is re-releasing Michelangelo Antonioni's 1975
film THE PASSENGER.

dep1353@yahoo.com

Sony Pictures Classics is re-releasing Michelangelo Antonioni's 1975
film THE PASSENGER.

dep1353@yahoo.com

Sony Pictures Classics is re-releasing Michelangelo Antonioni's 1975
film THE PASSENGER.

How to install phusion passenger and ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition pradeep koppaka Ruby 1 03-08-2011 01:19 PM
passenger->fastthread.c1 will not compile Jeffrey Moncrieff Ruby 0 08-19-2010 02:54 AM
Passenger Crashes, It needs an old version of rack Dave.Hurrell@gmail.com Ruby 0 06-08-2010 04:26 AM
rvm and passenger trouble scott Ruby 0 03-15-2010 10:42 PM
Old scam....new words.....flight 103 passenger worth millions! Richard Computer Support 11 11-08-2003 04:09 PM

Advertisments