Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dear Touchstone

Dear Touchstone

lilydied@aintitcoolmail.com

Let me get this straight... There was enough room on the Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy DVD to waste for EIGHT non-related trailers, but
you couldn't see your way to including H2G2's trailer for itself? The
one that was a work of art in its own right?

Thanks a lot, assholes.

franky

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

actual, decent extras would have sufficed...**** the trailers

franky wrote:

> actual, decent extras would have sufficed...**** the trailers

The extras they did include were more than decent, especially the
easter egg. But the theatrical trailer was structured out as a Guide
entry, and it was hilarious. It's just plain idiotic to not have it on
the disk.

Arris Touchstone Modem and Linksys WRT54G - No Internet Over Network kb1jec@gmail.com Wireless Networking 3 12-16-2007 04:47 AM
Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
Dear MCNGP Lost MCSE 3 05-17-2004 07:21 PM
Dear Sir . Mohammad Nowshad Sikder MCSE 5 10-10-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments