Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A+ certification

A+ certification

daryn

does anyone know where one could aqquire a decent study
guide or cram material for the A+ certification ???
preferably free . i reside in a very small community up
north and unfortunatly do not have many library resources.
Any thoughts or sites you could steer me to would be
greatly appreciated . Thank-you

Tony

You should try any of Michael Myers stuff. Very detailed
and easily taught.

Tony

Hall_R_Bob

And if your community has any Library Services, or such nearby, call them
and ask them to get some sent in to your location. Also enquire through
your government offices to see what they can do. There are such transfers
of books, cds, and materials, on a loan basis in many places. And if not,
maybe they can start them.

Regards, RobH.