Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > American Pie 3-Pack RATED... Fool Screen Only?!

American Pie 3-Pack RATED... Fool Screen Only?!

Aphelion

WTF! I debated a week long about which box I'd purchase, Rated or Unrated,
and I finally settled on Rated figuring AP1 was funny enough without what I
understand is a couple of alternate shots and extended scenes... and I get
to Best Buy today... the Rated set is full screen only! I suppose Universal
rationalized that the hardcore widescreen crowd would unquestionably want
the unrated versions...

So has anyone who's seen both versions of each film explain the differences?
I may be forced to settle for the Unrated set just for the anamorphic
widescreen. IMDB doesn't offer much info on the differences except on the
first film.

Thanks,
Aphelion