Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > cheap DVDs

cheap DVDs

fairy

I have recently purchased a number of DVDs from this website that i
found. It is at www.savesite.info
They have over 1000 DVDs, including some of the latest films, and they
deliver them for just 2.79 per DVD! There is also no minimum order!

I have made some money by selling them on to friends for a nice profit.
Well worth a go!

anthony

sounds great!
Which wholesaler are they from? The implicit suggestion is that these
are legit Region 2 or Region 1 discs, not pirates. How can we make sure
these aren't pirate copies and that by selling them at a 'nice profit'
to friends, that we're not just ripping them off?