Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WTD STARGATE

WTD STARGATE

Tarek

Hello
Does anyone have the Season 9 BABYLON, PROTOTYPE, THE FOURTH HORSEMAN PART
1, episodes?

Also does anyone have the Stargate Atlantis Season 2 CONVERSION, AURORA, THE
LOST BOYS episodes?

Please let me know if you do.
Take care

Impmon

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:34:10 -0700, "Tarek" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello
>Does anyone have the Season 9 BABYLON, PROTOTYPE, THE FOURTH HORSEMAN PART
>1, episodes?
>
>Also does anyone have the Stargate Atlantis Season 2 CONVERSION, AURORA, THE
>LOST BOYS episodes?
>
>Please let me know if you do.

I don't think anyone has them as seeing those aren't released on DVDs
yet. If you wanted video and not the DVD, you need to look in the
right place.

Mark Spatny

wrote:

>Hello
>Does anyone have the Season 9 BABYLON, PROTOTYPE, THE FOURTH HORSEMAN PART
>1, episodes?

Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
copies to sell.

john339077353@cs.com

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:47:35 GMT, Mark Spatny
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
>copies to sell.

NO **** ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
useful to add.

Mark Spatny

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:38:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
>>copies to sell.

>NO **** ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
>useful to add.

The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
bad.

Matthew L. Martin

Mark Spatny wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:38:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

>>>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
>>>copies to sell.

>>NO **** ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
>>useful to add.

> The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
> apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
> bad.

I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"

Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.

To those useful posters still participating, good luck. To the rest of you:

I told you so.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Jeff Rife

Matthew L. Martin ((E-Mail Removed)) wrote in alt.video.dvd:
> I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
> few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
> expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
> the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"
>
> Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
> that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.

The really dumb part is that compared to pirating satellite, copying DVDs
is child's play. Anybody who asks "how do I do it?" hasn't spent a second
looking for themselves.

--
Jeff Rife |
| http://www.nabs.net/Cartoons/UserFri...rCustomers.gif

john339077353@cs.com

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:28:40 GMT, Mark Spatny
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:38:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
>>>copies to sell.

>>NO **** ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
>>useful to add.

>The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
>apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
>bad.

****ing netcop cocksucker, mind your own ****ing business

john339077353@cs.com

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:47:03 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mark Spatny wrote:

>>>NO **** ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
>>>useful to add.

>> The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
>> apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
>> bad.

>I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
>few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
>expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
>the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"
>
>Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
>that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.
>
>To those useful posters still participating, good luck. To the rest of you:
>
>I told you so.
>
>Matthew

HeY Matt, ya piece of ****.Still collecting BBQ grills or whatever the
**** geek hobby that was?

If I had more time I would pay you and your family a visit.
I hate pompous pricks like you

Matthew L. Martin

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:47:03 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Mark Spatny wrote:

>>>The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
>>>apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
>>>bad.

>>I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
>>few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
>>expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
>>the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"
>>
>>Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
>>that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.
>>
>>To those useful posters still participating, good luck. To the rest of you:
>>
>>I told you so.
>>
>>Matthew

> HeY Matt, ya piece of ****.Still collecting BBQ grills or whatever the
> **** geek hobby that was?
>
> If I had more time I would pay you and your family a visit.
> I hate pompous pricks like you

I suppose that makes you feel better. If it does, you should consider
getting professional help.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

stargate tsunami neko138 Case Modding 36 07-30-2009 05:30 PM
Wtd: The extended version of Stargate SG-1 episode Threads midnightpatches@msn.com DVD Video 0 01-21-2006 02:47 AM
WTD STARGATE Biz DVD Video 2 10-25-2005 03:37 AM
WTD STARGATE SG-1 and ATLANTIS Terry DVD Video 3 04-04-2005 05:01 AM
How to make a stargate sg1 webpage? Alexander Cain HTML 15 02-09-2004 01:26 AM

Advertisments