Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MS Office XP Interactive Training CD

MS Office XP Interactive Training CD

Roger L

I recently purchased MS Office XP standard for students
and teachers; when I loaded the "step by step interactive
training cd" I am unable to go through the training. The
audio comes up and plays, however, no text or graphics -
I only receive a message box that pops up stating "member
not found". Any useful suggestions? Thanks