Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT: Fastlane Covers

OT: Fastlane Covers

Dragon

Ok guys i was wondering if someone could help me, I have just got Fastlane
series 1 on ebay and it comes with covers and artwork but a couple of
friends whom watched it on sky one have asked me for a copy and as its never
getting officially released i obliged. My problem is the nice man on ebay
is sending me a free extra cover but i need dvd middles and another cover,
does anyone have these covers please.

The ebayer will not send me them so i am asking on here as a favour, i know
longer have a scanner to scan the front but its the dvd middles i really
need and his set is the five dvd set not the four one.

Help would be appreciated

cheers dave

Dr Zoidberg

http://cdcovers.cc/ might have something

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Dragon

"Dr Zoidberg" <AlexNOOOOO!!!!!@drzoidberg.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dragon wrote:
>> Ok guys i was wondering if someone could help me, I have just got
>> Fastlane series 1 on ebay and it comes with covers and artwork but a
>> couple of friends whom watched it on sky one have asked me for a copy
>> and as its never getting officially released i obliged. My problem
>> is the nice man on ebay is sending me a free extra cover but i need
>> dvd middles and another cover, does anyone have these covers please.
>>

> http://cdcovers.cc/ might have something
>
> --
> Alex
>
> Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
> Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"
>
> www.drzoidberg.co.uk
> www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Hi mate already tried there they do have covers but not the same ones i need
nor do they have the middles, thanks anyway

dave

(OT) covers programme Spadger MCSE 5 05-31-2005 08:25 AM
cd covers john brown Computer Support 0 12-11-2003 05:07 AM
CD covers John Davis Computer Support 5 12-03-2003 05:09 AM
Best ASP .NET book? Is there one that covers all subjects? James ASP .Net 1 08-04-2003 05:42 PM
Where Do I Find Original CD Image Covers For My Burned CD's Mark Wenholz Computer Support 11 07-21-2003 01:30 PM

Advertisments