Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCDST

MCDST

Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein

Hello All,
Can someone please tell me the promotion code for the MCDST
exams 71-271 , 71-272

Thanks and Best regards,
Waleed Mohamed
MCSE, MCSA, MCSA 2003

rshullic

SUTMWD

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1026411.html
rshullic------------------------------------------------------------------------
rshullic's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...o&userid=13264

Chris Wheelwright

Thanks, that works great for the 71-271 test. Any idea about a promo code
for 71-272?

Chris

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

----
> rshullic's Profile:

http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...o&userid=13264

Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein

Does anyone no the Promotion code for the 71-272 Please
"Chris Wheelwright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks, that works great for the 71-271 test. Any idea about a promo

code
> for 71-272?
>
> Chris
>
> "rshullic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > SUTMWD
> >
> > ---
> > Sign up to get free daily practice questions at:

> http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
> > View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1026411.html

rshullic--------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> > rshullic's Profile:

> http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...o&userid=13264

Urban-Dragon

I guess i have a question. What does Microsoft Think about beta testers
giving out Promo COdes....

I thought the Beta tests were Invite Only.
Dont ya think Microsoft will be tracking them, and if so what kind of
issues would arise if they found out you are using a promo code that
wasn't sent to you?

I would like to beta test the MCDST Cert to but well I figure I will if
i get an email from them saying I can. but if not I guess i will be
forced to pony up the Dough for the two tests.

Just my 2 cents... sorry.

Urban-Dragon
Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

isles1

Chris Wheelwright wrote:
> Any idea about a promo code
> for 71-272?

Anyone?

isles1
Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

FYI - MCDST Chat Tomorrow - Feb 10th =?Utf-8?B?S2FyaSBGaW5rIHtNU30=?= Microsoft Certification 0 02-09-2004 11:56 PM
MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM

Advertisments