Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Offering the CAR-DVD and Portable Media Player(pmp).

Offering the CAR-DVD and Portable Media Player(pmp).

finalstore

Offering the CAR-DVD and Portable Media Player(pmp).

Hello.
we are from china.we produce the PMPand CAR DVD,
Can i help you?
Looking forward to hear from you in very soon or please feel free to
contact me at any time if any question from us.
Looking forward to a long-term mutual beneficial working relationship.
thank you.

Contact Person: CHEN HUA
Website: www.starry.net.cn

msn:(E-Mail Removed)