Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Any tips to keep DVD player in good condition.

Any tips to keep DVD player in good condition.

Karan Lobana

Can anyone tell me that how to do preventive maintenance of a DVD
Player. Any tips to keep DVD player in good condition.

Is there any website for it.

Regards

karan

Otter

On 13 Sep 2005 00:02:29 -0700, "Karan Lobana"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me that how to do preventive maintenance of a DVD
>Player. Any tips to keep DVD player in good condition.

Dont use the tray as a drink coaster.
Don't let your kids slide it across the floor as a makeshift bowling
ball.
Don't attempt to use the laser to toast bread.
Don't kick the machine when you can't get past the trailers. Some
studios make them unskippable on purpose.
Don't run it thru the dishwasher when it gets dusty.

Follow these simple guidelines and it should give you years of use.

-Otter