Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Memories on TV

Memories on TV

John

I've used this app with no problems but on the lastest dvd the title page
doesn't seem to work properly - can't access the album thumbnails.
Why not!

John

nb

news:SAhUe.334$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've used this app with no problems but on the lastest dvd the title page
> doesn't seem to work properly - can't access the album thumbnails.
> Why not!
>
> John

John, I wish I could help because I use Memories on TV all the time and
think it's one of the best out there but I've never run across a problem
such as yours.

MarkČ

John wrote:
> I've used this app with no problems but on the lastest dvd the title
> page doesn't seem to work properly - can't access the album
> thumbnails.
> Why not!

Ah!
Just a moment...
....Let me look into my crystal ball--which requires no information or
details...just magically answers all non-informational questions....