Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > pinnacle instant copy prob

pinnacle instant copy prob

Jim E..

Hi
I always make backup copies of the dvds by using dvd decrypt followed by
pinnacle Instant copy.
Today I tried to copy the video_TS.IFO file that DVD Decrypt made, using
Instant Copy. But I get this error message:

Access violation at address 00425890 in module "Multicopy.exe" .Read of
address
00000000"

Can abyone explain to me what this means? And if there is a workaround/fix?
The IFO file is some 6.7 GB but instant copy has always automatically
resized when burning to DVD.

Thanks VM

micahbrew@gmail.com

Use DVD shrink..this seems to work pretty well.