Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dodgeball Unrated DVD...differences?

Dodgeball Unrated DVD...differences?

tforms1@yahoo.com

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what are the major differences between the
Dodgeball DVD released last year, and the Unrated one release recently.

I looked on the box, and the extras seem to be the same as the ones in
the original release.

Thanks

unclejr

> I was just wondering what are the major differences between the
> Dodgeball DVD released last year, and the Unrated one release recently.

Just more crap from a crappy movie.

HTH,

-Junior