Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking For a Site That Sells TV Rips and Bootlegs

Looking For a Site That Sells TV Rips and Bootlegs

wolf@provide.net

Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
domain sellers ok.

Mohammed Shaheedullah

Download a bittorrent client ( I use Bitlord and Bit Comet [better])
gooogle "torrent <program name>" and download.

Good websites include www.xTVi.com, www.tvtorrents.com, ww.torrentspy.com

I managed to get old episodes of sapphire and steel!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
> domain sellers ok.

JayCee

> Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
> domain sellers ok.

Thief.

dodgy

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:15:46 GMT, JayCee <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
>> domain sellers ok.
>>

>Thief.

TERMINAL ****WIT

Quality bootlegs wanted - Email correction anon DVD Video 4 01-12-2005 08:37 AM
Quality bootlegs wanted.. anon DVD Video 3 01-11-2005 04:42 AM
Bootlegs Wanted Spinbot DVD Video 0 11-20-2004 12:15 PM
viewing dvd rips in windows nowhere man Computer Support 1 10-18-2003 10:50 AM

Advertisments