Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd / cd copyright problem

dvd / cd copyright problem

stress_1967

I have just upgraded to a 64 bit motherboard and processor and find that
when I try to make copy`s of my cd`s and dvd`s with Nero or shrink I get a
message about the disks being copyrighted and I cant go any further... this
never happened before.. am I missing something very simple.. thanks for any
help in advance..