Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD/CD Insert Maker Program

DVD/CD Insert Maker Program

Jason

Can anybody recommend a good program to create inserts for DVD and CD
cases?

Thanks,
Jason

Phil_12345@hotmail.com

Hi,

Nero's Cover Designer (included in Nero package) would do "basic" job
nicely; unless you want to do some REAL fancy (non-standard) DVD/CD
cover.

Galley

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:32:30 -0400, Jason <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed forth these
words of wisdom:

>Can anybody recommend a good program to create inserts for DVD and CD
>cases?
>
>Thanks,
>Jason

SureThing CD & DVD Labeler