Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Need sample files from MS Access/Visual Basic Step by Step

Need sample files from MS Access/Visual Basic Step by Step

krfb

The book is old and the disk is destroyed. If ANYONE has
the sample files that came with this book I'd much
appreciate it. Or, even if you know where I might find
them on a Microsoft website!

THANKS

Jaime

from microsoft's website:

My CD is broken or lost.
If your CD-ROM is clearly defective (cracked, badly warped, contains a deep
scratch, etc.), or is missing, you can exchange it for a replacement CD-ROM
in the United States by calling Microsoft Press at 1-800-MS-PRESS
(1-800-677-7377).

If you are outside of the United States, please contact your local Microsoft
Press distributor. Select your distributor from a list of all Microsoft
Press English Distributors.

IMPORTANT: Replacing the CD-ROM will not solve any software related issues.
Therefore, replacement should be considered only if the Setup program fails
and if there are no other known problems posted on the Microsoft Press
Support Web site.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide replacement disk contents via the Web due
to legal considerations. However, individual file patches are posted on the
Internet when appropriate. Please refer to the Microsoft Press Support Web
site for further information.

My CD will not run.
Please search the Microsoft Knowledge Base prior to submitting your
questions or comments. Microsoft Press provides support information,
including a search facility for known errors or corrections, at the
Microsoft Press Support Web site.
For companion CD issues not covered by this Web site, readers can send
comments and questions to the Microsoft Press Technical Support Team. Three
email aliases are provided, each focused on specific product segments.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Microsoft Press Training Kits and Readiness Reviews)
(E-Mail Removed) (Microsoft Press Resource Kits)
(E-Mail Removed) (all other Microsoft Press books)

The e-mail addresses for your book can typically be found on the Copyright
page or in the Introduction.

news:033201c394ea$8a3baa50$(E-Mail Removed)...