Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DvdSoon Partial Shipping?

DvdSoon Partial Shipping?

Dragon

Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they ship
half your order.

??????dave

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:22:28 GMT, "Dragon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they ship
>half your order.
>
>??????dave

Same thing it means on Amazon, they ship as the items come in, but you
pay for each shipment. Free shipping only applies if everything is
shipped at once, so five in-stock items may be held up while the sixth
is on backorder.

... Steve ..

Meester Schrijnders

> Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they ship
> half your order.

Let me tell you... they won't ship a damned thing!

Nath

"Meester Schrijnders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they
>> ship half your order.

> Let me tell you... they won't ship a damned thing!

My Lost in Space boxset is "on hand" let's see how long that takes.

Alex

"Meester Schrijnders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they

ship
> > half your order.

> Let me tell you... they won't ship a damned thing!

I've been struggling with them for 2 months trying to get a replacement
Sopranos S5 box, which never arrived - after going through the labyrinthine
replacement process and faxing a signed declaration to say I never got it
(never had to do that before), they e-mail and apologize that they've
overhauled their system and ask me to start all over again! Takes days for
a reply to an e-mail. Not impressed with their customer service at all.

P Pron

Dragon wrote:
|| Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume
|| they ship half your order.
|| ??????

Yes - they ship the items they as they get them in stock. So you get them
quicker, and don't have to wait until they've received everything - which
can be a l-o-o-o-o-n-g time with the sadly misnamed DVDSoon...

Some other suppliers (inc Amazon.com, I think) charge XX amount _per
consignment_ plus Y per item, so partial shipping isn't necessarily such a
good idea...

paul

Meester Schrijnders

>>> Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they
>>> ship half your order.

>> Let me tell you... they won't ship a damned thing!

> My Lost in Space boxset is "on hand" let's see how long that takes.

I'm trying to get my money back for a couple of weeks now, and now on their
updated website there is no possibillty to do that anymore. I'm afraid they
will be bankrupt pretty (dvd)soon...

Napalm68

Dragon wrote:
> Anyone want to explain to me what this actually means, i presume they ship
> half your order.
>
> ??????dave

It means they won't ship your order twice, and you'll be ****ed over twice.

altvideodvd FAQ

"Meester Schrijnders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

>>> Let me tell you... they won't ship a damned thing!

>> My Lost in Space boxset is "on hand" let's see how long that takes.

> I'm trying to get my money back for a couple of weeks now, and now on
> their updated website there is no possibillty to do that anymore. I'm
> afraid they will be bankrupt pretty (dvd)soon...

That's exactly what should happen to them.
--
avdfaq

Daniel White

See this ;